This position is a great opportunity to contribute your talents in creating high-quality web applications and to create your own strong team helping you to achieve the goals.
- Understand business requirements and transfer them into the functional specifications.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
- Facilitate the daily meetings and ensure that they are hold effectively;
- Visualize communicate and radiate information
- Cause change that increases the productivity of the Team
- Note areas for improvement and action items for future sprints.
- Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Remove impediments keeping the team from completing their work
- Encourage self-organization of the team
- Guide the team in establishing estimations
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst/PM
- Experience in work by Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Highest education, technical background will be a plus
- Fluent English
- Perfect interpersonal communications skills;
- Good organizational skills
- Conflict facilitation skill
- Bright leadership qualities, the ability to be leader of the team